The structure of the course in each institution has to write its own rules for homework. These rules can be in the form of guidelines (although sometimes cannot be study guide). In any case, the work should begin with the development of the course structure, its general concept. The structure of the course – a work plan. It does not matter if you write it yourself, or decide to order the exchange rate, structurally must include:
- Title page;
- Content of the work;
- After all;
- List of references;
Self-study services or courses to meet these general requirements. The introduction should be the problem, show the relevance of the chosen subject, the purpose and the objectives to formulate, to achieve the goal. In the introduction, the author defines the subject and object of the study to provide a brief description of the literature used in the work as well as the structure of the course. The basic and most important part of the head is whose number (typically 2 to 4) can vary. Typically, a problem posed in the introduction triggers each of the chapters, that is, determine the number of tasks the number of titles. Typically, each chapter contains a few paragraphs, which indicates that well-designed structure of the course and makes a positive impression on the teacher. In the event that involves the introduction of a number of tasks that need to be done, then their decisions cannot be whole chapters, and individual sections. In this case, the number of sections corresponds to the total number of tasks. As a rule, the first chapter is a theoretical course project, and all subsequent ones can be completely different. Translation individual and original works on the structure are similar to a diploma. For example, if the work associated with the business is (marketing, business, management, etc.), the second chapter is analytical, that is, it is an analysis of a particular industry or business, identifying and describing some problems. In the next section – the design – the author provides a solution to the existing problem. Sometimes the course can be purely theoretical. As an introduction, the finalization is a compulsory part of the course structure, which provides answers to the challenges presented in the introduction. The author also makes a general conclusion and conclude on the achievement of the objectives of the coursework.
How to write a conclusion for the course closing is one of the most important sections of the course work. It summarizes the work, which has been reflected in detail throughout the text, contains conclusions and makes suggestions, describes the possible development of research. To write excellent results correctly and correctly the diploma and get to work with the prisoners should also be very responsible. In this article, we provide some useful tips that you should consider when writing diploma and course work:
- In each work, initiation and conclusion are closely linked. The introduction is usually written as to the purpose of your work, as reflected in the conclusions and results of the written conclusions.
- Conclusions Writing. At the end of each chapter you can help and write a short summary of the material. If so, then you only have to bring together the earlier results and generalize them. You can also reflect and develop the area you are exploring.
- In addition to all the completion of joint research will be collected: a theoretical and practical. Do not hesitate to give voice something new, that you learn, or what is learned during the writing process. Conclusion combined the obtained results over the course of theoretical and practical instruction of the sentence theme.
- In the last part of the work, you summarize. If all the calculations should make sense, and if you do research some literary works, you should also reflect your view. Not all conclusions should be unfounded and dry. It should be lively and interesting. Your listeners need to understand what is at stake, and to see that you are interested and you are trying to do their job very well.
- With respect to the written Materia l no more than 2-3 pages, the conclusions concise and delete. It is not necessary to accompany them with detailed descriptions – all this is reflected in the main body.